Our website address is: www.avogroup.lv.
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your personal information through AVOGROUP LV website, products, services, online and physical stores, and applications that reference this Privacy Notice.
What Personal Information About Customers Does AVOGroup.lv Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us:we receive and store any information you provide in relation to AVOGroup LV. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our AVOGroup LV Services.
- Information From Other Sources:we might receive information about you from other sources.
What About Cookies?
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use of AVOGroup LV Services, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain your transaction history so that you can review past purchases (and repeat orders if desired) and what addresses you have shipped orders to, and to improve the relevancy of products and content we recommend.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use AVOGroup LV Services
You provide information to us when you:
- search for products or services;
- place an order through AVOGroup LV;
- download, stream, view, or use content on a device, or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in Your Account(and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile;
- upload your contacts;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with your device or another avogroup Service;
- offer your products or services on or through AVOGroup LV Services;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
- upload images, videos or other files to AVOGroup Services;
- compile Watchlists, Wish Lists or gift registries;
- Participate in community features, provide and rate Customer Reviews;
- specify a Special Occasion Reminder; or
- employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications.
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as: your name; address and phone number; payment information; your age; your location information; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; images and video stored in connection with AVOGroup Services, information and documents regarding identity and standing; corporate and financial information; credit history information; VAT numbers; and device log files and configurations.
Examples of the information we collect and analyse include:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- login; e-mail address;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback details including duration and number of simultaneous streams and downloads, and network details for streaming and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- AVOGroup Service metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files (e.g., file name, dates, times and location of your images));
- purchase and content use history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features such as Best Sellers;
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); cookie number; products and/ or content you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications and our web pages to collect browsing, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information From Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include:
- updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily;
- account information, purchase or redemption information and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising or other services;
- information about your interactions with products and services offered by our subsidiaries;
- search results and links, including paid listings (such as Sponsored Links);
- credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through Amazon Services include:
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalised advertising preferences, address book);
- payment settings (including payment card information and gift voucher, gift card and cheque balances);
- e-mail notification settings (including Product Availability Alerts, Deliveries, Special Occasion Reminders, and newsletters);
- recommendations and the products you recently viewed that are the basis for recommendations (including Recommended for You and Improve Your Recommendations);
- shopping lists and gift registries;
- your content, devices, services, and related settings;
- content that you recently viewed;
- voice recordings associated with your account;
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews, Recommendations, Reminders and personal profile).
- Recognising you when you sign-in to use our services. This allows us to provide you with product recommendations, display personalised content, recognise you as a Prime member, enable you to use 1-Click purchasing, and provide other customised features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes.
- Keeping track of items stored in your shopping basket.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve AVOGroup content, products, and services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Delivering content, including ads, relevant to your interests on AVOGroup.lv.
- This allows us to measure and analyse the performance of our services.
AVOGroup cookies allow you to take advantage of some of AVOGroup’s essential features. For instance, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you will not be able to add items to your Shopping Basket, proceed to Checkout, or use any AVOGroup products and services that require you to sign in.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The ‘Help’ feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.